Conditioner Rosemary + Mint
- Aluminum packaging with non-BPA poly liner that prevents product contact with the aluminum
- Aloe Juice offers light hydration and natural scalp-balancing properties
- Rosemary Essential Oil stimulates the scalp to assist with healthy hair growth
- Peppermint Essential Oil helps to soothe the scalp
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil helps improve hair shine and thickness
- Safe for use outdoors (biodegradable)
- Our Conditioner works best with a Dispenser Pump
- A portion of all sales go to the Colorado Outward Bound School Scholarship Fund
Elevate your hair-washing ritual to an invigorating Pacific Northwest adventure with our special blend of purifying Rosemary and refreshing Mint. This natural Conditioner offers weightless hydration for most Hair Types, including color-treated hair. Our signature Essential Oil aromatherapy blend is a signal to your whole being to remember its wild and true nature, and our all-star line-up of nurturing, organic ingredients have been sourced with respect for people, planet, and purity.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Starch Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium PCA, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*. *Certified Organic Ingredients. This product is vegan and gluten-free.
After washing with our Rosemary + Mint Shampoo, massage into wet hair. If your hair is oily, avoid applying to scalp. Wait a few moments to allow Conditioner’s nutrient-dense Oils to penetrate, then rinse.
If your hair is very dry or damaged, leave Conditioner on longer, letting it work its magic while you use your Castile Body Wash. Pro tip for dry or damaged hair: once a week leave Conditioner on overnight (place a towel on your pillowcase to protect your linens), or apply before you enjoy your morning cup of Matcha, then rinse once you’ve had the last sip.